Welcome to the online store of Zigzag Polymer Clay Supplies Ltd and 2dye4@Zigzag.
We carry a varied number of polymer clay craft and art products as well as a concise range of products for those who work with fabric. There are many products that also can be used with many other crafts. Some crossover crafts include rubber stamping, miniatures, dolls, teddy bears and sculpting.
If you are a first time visitor please read our Ordering Info before continuing.
We are New Zealand distributors for many of our products and wholesale enquiries are welcome.
There a number of products and below are listed some topics or categories to help you decide where to begin your shopping or you can select from our list at the left of this page. Many items appear in more than one category - Allow download time for pages which contain colour chip charts.
- Includes Dukit, Premo, Sculpey III, Liquid Sculpey, Fimo Classic,
Fimo Soft, Fimo Accents, Bake & Bend, Eraser Clay, Granitex, Super Sculpey, Puppen Fimo and more.
Polymer Clay Accessories
- Categories include Tools, Books, Pearlex, Clay Stamps by Barbara McGuire, and many more extras to keep the polymer artist busy. Products in the Accessories category include Prismacolour pencils, Magic Leaf foils, Glazes
Sculptors, Animators and Dollmakers
- Clays for these types of projects include Super Sculpey, Sculpey III, Bake & Bend and Puppen Fimo. We also stock a good range of books on sculpting and some tools and accessories. Air dry (paper clays) clays are also available
- Includes Lumiere, Neopaque, Dye-na-Flow, Jacquard Textile Colours
- Includes Jacquard Acid dyes, Jacquard Procion MX dyes, Jacquard silk colour dyes, Wood & Reed dyes,
- Includes Sculpey Flexible Push Moulds, Krafty Lady Art Moulds and Mareen Carlson Soft Moulds
Rubber Stamping Supplies
- We stock a variety of products that can be used by the rubber stamper. Choose the Pearlex link for a complete range of these wonderful powders. The Moulds link will take you to our extensive ranges of moulds that you can use to decorate your project with. Other products for stampers include Magic Leaf, Prismacolor pencils, Lumiere paints and Clay stamps. The Craft smart range of adhesives has an acid free glue as well as off 'n' on for those using unmounted stamps. If your not wanting to use polymer clay air dry clays are available.
- Miniaturists use polymer clay for many items within their dollhouses or railway displays. You can create figures to scale, flowers for the garden or fruit and veges for the marketplace in your village scenes. Needle syringes for glue application and kemper cutters for 1/2" scale. Books on making minis by well known miniature artists.
Fibre, Fabric and Quilt Artists
- The Jacquard range of dyes and paints is a well established line that is used by dyers the world over. Lumiere paints for that touch of sheen, Procion dyes so you can create your own dyed fabric and tools and accessories such as applicator tips. Fibre artists are also discovering polymer clay and its uses as an embellishment or for buttons on finished garments. Air dry clays and Bake & Bend clay can be used to stitch through allowing further creations for your textured cloth. Wireform Metal Mesh for stitching through.
Catalogues and Instructions
- Full catalogues and instruction sheets can now be downloaded in PDF format from our Catalogue webpage.
- This is an information page covering topics such as freighting options, Tax credits for export out of New Zealand
- We have provided a SEARCH facility on each page of our store if you are seeking a particular item.
If you have any enquiries feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org